On Call Massage Inc.
Please call for a specialized quote for your event, corporate day or party!
With deadlines, demanding clients, numbers to crunch, and conflicts causing stress in the workplace it is essential to keep your employees and co-workers relaxed and as stress free as possible. There is not a better way to do that than to give them the gift of relaxation through massage therapy.
The cumulative effects of stress have shown to lead to:
• Anxiety, depression, irritability, or anger
• Headaches, backaches, eyestrain, neck pain
• Poor concentration
• Repetitive use injuries such as tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome
• Lower resistance to colds and infections
• High blood pressure, ulcers and heart disease
• Physical and emotional exhaustion
A short 10-15 minute massage given to employees at the workplace. The massages generally cover such areas as the head, neck, shoulder, back, arms, and hands. The massages are given by licensed, medically trained massage therapists while employees sit in a specially designed chair built for comfort and support. They remain fully clothed and no oils or lotions are used.
Not only will you have a relaxed staff the benefits are priceless. Massage therapy in the work place will increase morale and productivity, decrease absenteeism and employee turn-over and it’s also tax deductible.